Sleeps 2 – 8 + baby
Adjacent to Honeysuckle and end of terrace, built in the 1920′s it was formerly the home and workplace of the village shoe repairer.
A framed old photograph in the cottage will wind the clock back to those bygone days.
Oakapple is the largest of the three cottages and sleeps up to eight people.
The spacious accommodation is very open plan and has a contemporary, country style.
Please see our Availability and rental rates page to find information on rental rates and availability.
- 1 King size master bedroom
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 1 Double sofa bed (ground floor)
Why not take a tour of Oakapple cottage, located in the heart of the New Forest
The accommodation is spread over three floors and comprises;
- Driveway parking
- Conservatory style entrance porch
- Open plan dining room/kitchen
- Gas hob/electric fan oven
- Utility/shower room with dishwasher, washing machine,walk-in shower,vanity basin and toilet
- Sitting area with sofa bed (double)
- Through to split level sitting room with doors on to the back patio
- TV and DVD
- SkyHD and wi-fi
- CD/radio/cassette player
- Stairs to first floor king-size master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Spa bath with shower over
- Further stairs to second floor full height twin bedroom and a further double bedroom
- Lawned front garden and rear patio garden with raised beds.
- Gas BBQ
- Seating in the garden