Terms and Conditions
The owner accepts reservations of holiday accommodation on the following conditions:
- The owner hereby notifies you that the sole purpose of the letting is for holiday accommodation and that by virtue of section 9 part 1 of the Housing Act 1988 this is not an assured tenancy and that possession may be recovered under Ground 3 in Schedule 2 of the Housing Act 1988
- A policy of no smoking is strictly enforced. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the cottages.
- The property is let on a Friday to Friday basis. Week-end bookings during November to end of March are Friday to Monday( 3 nights ) and Mid-week bookings are Monday to Friday ( 4 nights ). It may be possible to offer you accommodation outside of these guidelines so do please check with the owner.
- All lettings start from 3pm on the day of arrival and end at 10am on the day of departure.
- On receipt of final payment we will send you details concerning keys and access. Please contact the owner a few days before your holiday commences to give them your estimated time of arrival.
- The contract is solely between the occupier and the owner who has undertaken to equip maintain and clean the property for holiday letting.
- A booking confirms upon the occupier the right quietly to use and enjoy the property for the agreed period. The occupier undertakes to keep the property and all furniture, fittings, decorations and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair and condition as the same are in at the commencement of the letting and shall replace or pay for any damage or breakages with articles of at least equal value.
- A deposit of one-third of the agreed rental rate will secure a reservation, with the balance due being paid 4 weeks before commencement of the holiday. For bookings made 4 or less weeks before arrival the total amount is payable on booking. If payment is not received by the due date then the owner shall be entitled to cancel the booking and to forfeit to the owner the deposit if any paid. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs. Wanda Williams. Payment may also be made by debit card( no charge ) and credit card ( a 1.5% processing fee ) or by bank transfer/IBAN.
- In the case of cancellation by the applicant within 4 weeks of the commencement of the holiday the applicant will be liable for the full price of the holiday. The applicant is strongly advised to take out their own holiday cancellation insurance.
- If for reasons beyond their control the owners have to cancel the holiday then all monies paid will be returned immediately to the applicant whereupon the owners liability will cease.
- The owner will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any baggage or any car or its contents.
- No more than the stated number of persons may occupy a property except by special prior arrangement with the owner.
- Bed linen and towels are included. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Many owners of holiday properties do not allow small children . We do so on the assumption they will be well behaved and under adult supervision while on or in the property .
- On arrival: In the unlikely event that something should not be to your satisfaction please contact the owner at the earliest opportunity so they can endeavour to put matters right immediately.
- The hire is responsible for leaving the accommodation in good order and in a clean condition. The hirer further undertakes to pay for any damage or losses incurred during occupation or any extra cleaning costs incurred. In this respect, a £80 payment will be taken with the reservation payment. It will be held separately from the accommodation payments either in the form of a cheque or debit/credit card details from which any agreed cost of damages/breakages and any extra cleaning charges will be deducted
- Pets are welcome and are accepted by prior arrangement. A fee is payable on reservation. Pets are allowed in ground floor rooms only. Pets are not allowed upstairs or on any of the furniture. Pets are not to be left alone in the property or the gardens at any time.