New Forest dog friendly self catering cottages
New Forest Cottage Holidays welcomes responsible pet owners.
- Details must be given at the time of enquiry of your pets name, age and breed.
- A fee of £40 per pet per week is payable on acceptance of a reservation. Payment should be forwarded in addition to the deposit.
- Additional pets may be acceptable at the owner’s discretion at a rate of £30 per week.
- Please bring plenty of covers and bedding for them.
- Pets are not permitted in the bedrooms.
- Pets must never be left alone in the cottages or the gardens.
- In the event of any fouling of the gardens, it must be cleared immediately and disposed of properly.
- Please do not allow any marking of the lawned areas. The cottages are surrounded by 5 miles of open forest for walking and exercising your pet.
- Information on local vets is listed in the cottage.
- Your cottage must be clean of any dog hairs on departure.
- The owner reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any pet if considered unsuitable for the property.
- Please help keep the New Forest a special place…
- Always have your dog within sight and under control
- Do not let your dog chase or disturb wildlife and livestock
- During birdnesting time of March 1 to July 31 keep to the main tracks in the forest
- Bag and bin any poo on tracks, paths and where children play
- Look out for ticks and check your dog regularly
- Ensure your dog has a collar with name and address tag or is chipped. A mobile number would be useful